We are one week away from Thanksgiving and the beginning of a new church year! This time of year is full of chances, not only to get together with family and eat delicious food and goodies, but also to give thanks to our God and to prepare our hearts to celebrate God coming to our world. Join us for these special services to focus on our gracious God and our wonderful Savior! Join us for these special events to sing, to craft, and to give the greatest gift of all, peace in Jesus!
- Wednesday, Nov. 23 - Thanksgiving Eve Service @ 6:30pm
- Wednesdays, Nov. 30, Dec. 7, 14 - Midweek Advent Services @ 6:30pm
- Saturday, Dec. 3 - Christmas for Kids @ 2-5pm (Kids age 7-14)
- Sunday, Dec. 4 - Christmas Hymn Sing @ 4pm (followed by Christmas goodies and fellowship)
- Saturday, Dec. 10 - Christmas Caroling @ 1-3pm (Meet at St. Paul, visit local nursing homes)
- Saturday, Dec. 24 - Children's Christmas Eve Service @ 6:30pm
- Saturday, Dec. 31 - New Year's Eve Candlelight Service @ 6:30pm
Of course, we will have our regular Sunday services throughout the season at 9am and Bible Study and Sunday School at 10:15am. We hope to celebrate our Savior with you!